Monday, January 4, 2016

Trendy Twine - You Sparkle!

Hello everyone!  This is Sukie with a card to share featuring Raspberry Cupcake twine and some pretty Raspberry Cupcake sequins.  The sequins will be available in the store next week.  The tag for my card was cut from the Doodlecharms cartridge.  I stamped the inside of the tag with the Peachy Keen Frosty Friends Face Assortment Stamps and created a shaker out of it.  I added enough sequins to cover the bottom half of the snowman.  The sequins were also added to the sentiment flag and to the center of the flower.
The twine was used to accent my tag.  I also tied a bow with it and adhered it to the clear acetate to break up the top and bottom of the sweet snowman.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Happily Ever After stamp set.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out all of the gorgeous twine colors and to purchase these sequins, available next week.  Thanks so much for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

9 comments:

  1. Eek!!! I love the pink snowman!!! Super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the pretty pin!! Absolutely adorable!!
    Love the twine & sequins!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this sweet Snow girl!! Awesome job, Sukie!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute is this?! Oh my, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a cutie snowgirl! I love the whole card with all of its pink-ness :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute!! I just love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is adorable! It made me smile! Such a darling shaker! I love the new sequins!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG How adorable is this Sukie!!!
    LOVE that cutie shaker!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet little snowman shaker! Gorgeous sequins.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!