Tuesday, December 10, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Holly Jolly Treats



I love to use the Skinny Candy Bags with pencils.  They make a cute, fun treat.  The Tag-its are cut down, then I stamped my sentiment from the Merry & Bright Stamp Set on them and embossed.  


Next I added my Christmas Mint Trendy Page Dots and then my Christmas Mint Trendy Twine.  To finish them off, I added some Twisted Lime and Candy Cane sequins and attached to the treat.

Make sure to keep checking back for more fun projects!

Products Used:

Don't forget to check out the links below for more fun!
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Cute tags!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are wonderful treats! I especially love the print on those red pencils. It makes me think of a cozy sweater.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!