Wednesday, December 4, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine - Elegant Ornament

Hello and Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
Theresa here from Theresa's Crafty Creations
and I'm back as Guest Designer for Trendy Twine!

This is my last Month as Guest Host and I really hope
I've shared some fun ways to use Trendy Twine
on your projects! So let's get started!!! :)


This month they are featuring Christmas Mint Trendy Twine



Such a YUMMY Color Combo!!! 
I Love this for the holidays!


Since Christmas is just around the corner, I thought
I would make an ornament!



This ornament turned out so pretty and shimmers on my tree!



I bought a clear ornament bulb from the $ store and thought
I could dress it up with my twine - So I started out by
painting on some Mod podge to my clear ornament
and then just adding the Christmas Mint Twine on top
of that. I continued the process until I got all the way to the bottom
Once that was done, I let it sit to dry completely (it didn't take long)
and then I spritzed my ornament with some sparkle sheer shimmer spray -

After that dried for a few minutes, I tied a strip of the Mint Twine
around the very top part of the bulb and added 2 small gold bells to the ends - 
Then I found some glittery flowers in my stash
and attached them to the top with some hot glue - 

I really do like how my ornament turned out - it looks very elegant




If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group


Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!



3 comments:

  1. You have outdone yourself, girl!!!!

    Evelyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful example of what Trendy Twine can do! What a great project!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! So beautiful!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!