Wednesday, December 11, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine - Chevron Treat bag

Hello and Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
Theresa here from Theresa's Crafty Creations
and I'm back as Guest Designer for Trendy Twine!

This is my last Month as Guest Host and I really hope
I've shared some fun ways to use Trendy Twine on your projects! 


This month they are featuring Christmas Mint Trendy Twine



Such a YUMMY Color Combo!!! 



Since Christmas is just around the corner, I thought
I would make a yummy treat for a Co-Worker!



It's a Shaker!!! EEK! I love making shakers!!! :)



I started out by grabbing a Red Chevron Treat bag and filling it with some
yummy chocolates, then I grabbed my Mitten Shaker die set and
cut out the mittens in white cardstock then I
stamped some snowflakes on them in red and green ink - 

I made one layer the shaker element using some assorted
holiday sequins from my stash and then I added the
Sentiment using the Merry & Bright Stamp set -

I wanted the sentiment to POP, so I used black heat embossing
Then I wrapped some Christmas Mint Twine around the trim
of both mittens - then attached it to my Chevron treat bag -

I decided to dress it up a little more by adding a bow on the shaker mitten
and at the top of the other mitten - 

Super CUTE and I can't wait to give this to my friend!










If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group


Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!



2 comments:

  1. Adorable treat bag! Love the mittens. I am sure your C0-Worker will love it!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable! Those mittens and the shaker are the sweetest idea. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!