Wednesday, November 13, 2019

Trendy Twine Fall Gift Bag Card

Hello & Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
Theresa here from Theresa's Crafty Creations and
I'm back as this month's Guest Designer!

Today, I thought I would share a re-purpose idea that I had! 
I saw these beautiful Fall Gift bags at the Dollar Tree -


and thought... WOW! These would be beautiful on a card!
YUP! that's where I'm going with this...

Check out what I created --



So, to start I cut up the pretty gift bag - Then I sized it
to fit thru my sizzix machine where I used a Stitched Frame die
Then I had some DCWV Burlap paper and cut that down to size as well

I adhered them both together then I wrapped some
Orange Truffle Trendy Twine around the card front
I let that sit off to the side for a minute while
I used a couple different leaf punches I have with some
DCWV Fall designer paper and then I placed them on my card front

I knew I was going to use that sweet pie image from
it on some Neenah solar white cardstock and colored
it with my Prismacolor pencils and some Gamsol

I used a Stitched Circle die to cut it out then I
die-cut another circle in brown cardstock 
I adhered both together and then I grabbed the 
Smile Stamp Set to add the Hello sentiment underneath the pie
I then added this to my card front using some dimensionals -
Once than was done, I attached some Fun Foam to the back of my card front
and adhered it to a dark brown card base -

I felt my card needed a little more, so I made a double bow and attached
it to the front of my card and then added some tiny sequins -

I'm super happy with how this card turned out and it's 
ready to go out in the mail to someone special!!!


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group


Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!




3 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Great idea using a gift bag!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is wonderful! I think those bags are beautiful and you repurposed them perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous idea!! This is so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!