Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Fall Twine & Tag

Hello everyone!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here today with a twine & tag post.  I fell in love with the Happy Fall Pumpkins Print & Punch Tags I used on my treat bags earlier this month, so I decided to use that to make a festive fall tag!
I started with a Spring Green Large Tag-It and added a banner of DCWV printed cork for a fun fall texture.  The Happy Fall Pumpkins Print & Punch Tag (cut out with my Brother Scan N Cut) is the focal point and I matted it with a scalloped circle die cut.  I used Lineco Adhesive in a precision tip bottle to adhere Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine around the circle and the tiny bow.  At the top of the tag, I used a Kraft Brown Trendy Page Dot and more Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine for a tassel.  For the final embellishment, I glued on three Chocolate Truffle Sequins to the top right side.
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

1 comment:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!