Thursday, October 24, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Hello Boo-tiful!

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations. Today I have a fun Halloween card to share.  I used Black Licorice Trendy Twine, Lemon Midnight Sequins, and the Happy Halloween Stamp Set.


I found this cute skeleton on Cricut Design Space which I print then cut.  You can see I added some Clear Wink of Stella to some parts.  I die cut the top base layer and glued my Black Licorice Trendy Twine around and added two small bows.


I stamped my sentiment from the Happy Halloween Stamp Set on the white base and used foam tape to add my skeleton.  Then I finished it off with some of the black sequins from the Lemon Midnight Sequins Mix.

Don't forget to check out the links below for more fun!
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook



Have a great day!

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!