Saturday, October 26, 2019

Annie's Paper Boutique ~ Cute Witch Cards

Hi all!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here to show you how simple printables make card making!  I created 9 of these cute witch cards using Annie Paper Boutique's Happy Halloween Cute Witch Printable Tags.  You still have time to get some of these made before Halloween!
Here is a closeup of one.  They are all made the same way, I just used different patterned papers and washi tape. 
The Happy Halloween Cute Witch Printable Tag prints off 11 per sheet, so I had extras from my Treat Packets and used them for these cards! I matted it with a decorative square die cut and mounted that with foam tape to the card base.  Simple, quick, but still super cute to send out to family and friends!

Here's what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!