Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine - Flip Flops

Hello and Happy Wednesday Crafty Friends!
Theresa here from Theresa's Crafty Creations
and I'm back as Guest Designer for Trendy Twine!


This month we are featuring Classic Navy Trendy Twine




I created a Fun Summertime Card --



What do ya think of my Flip Flops??

I had a Flip Flop die set in my collection that hadn't been used yet!

I put adhesive on a small piece of white cardstock then proceeded to
add the Classic Navy trendy twine across it in rows - once I got
enough twine on I put the flip flop dies on it and put it through
my Sizzix machine - They cut out beautifully - 

I used navy cardstock for the strap of the flip flops, 
then I used some designer paper for the flowers that sit
on top of the straps!

I'm using a Digital Image called: Summer Days Digital Cluster
The DP is from Recollections (Pool-Riffic) 6x6 pad
I've got some Doodlebug Sprinkles on my card and I'm
using a stitched rectangle frame die 


Of course, I had to dress up the inside for ya too!
I used some Navy Cardstock for the Flip Flop and then
I die cut out the strap to the Flip Flop with some Classic
Navy Trendy Twine and then added the flower on top of that!


The Sentiment stamp is from Annie's Paper Boutique

It's called SMILE


 it has such SWEET sentiments and I love the
variety - This is a must-have for crafters!


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group

Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

4 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love how you did the flip flops
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn❤

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such an awesome card! I can't believe that you die cut those flip flops with the twine. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how cute! love your creativity.

    Have a wonderful weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!