Thursday, July 18, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine - Spread a little Happy!

Hello and Happy Thursday Crafty Friends!
Theresa here from Theresa's Crafty Creations
and I'm back as Guest Designer for Trendy Twine!


This month we are featuring Lemon Midnight Trendy Twine




I created a Fun Summertime Treat Holder --



I found the wrap treat holder in the Silhouette Store (#290040)
It came with the scallop frame & rectangle for dressing up
your treat holder!

It was super quick to put together since you just put your
bag top through a hole then tie it with a triple bow using
pretty Lemon Midnight Trendy Twine! 😉

My Clear bag is the Large Treat Sacks Gusset Bag


I used some Designer Papers from Doodlebug & Stamps Of Life
The Stitched Sun is a die from MFT
The Shades is another SVG I got from the Silhouette Store (#142364)
I shrunk them down to fit my sun -

The smile stamp on the sun is from Pink & Main
called Sweet Faces 3 - I covered everything except the
mouth, for stamping on my sun -


The Sentiment stamp is from Annie's Paper Boutique

It's called Choose Happy



 it has such Happy sentiments and I love the
variety - This is a must-have for crafters!


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to
check out these fun places:

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on FACEBOOK
Twine it Up! Facebook Group

Thanks for stopping by!
Have an AWESOME DAY!!!

Theresa

4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!