Monday, March 25, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine~Safari Baby Card

Hello friends!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here today.  Our featured twine for the month is Dark Citrus Trendy Twine.  It is a fun twist of navy and yellow that is perfect to brighten these last wintery days!  My project for today is a safari themed baby card.
I chose lots of fun papers from DCWV's Animal Crackers stack to make the card base.  Then I added a Navy Tag-It that I stamped on with VersaMark and heat embossed with white powder.  Dark Citrus Trendy Twine accents were perfect to add to the tag, then I popped it up with foam tape onto the card.  The finishing touch was to accent with Peppermint Icicle Sequins.

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

2 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!