Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Sunshine and Smiles

Hello everyone! I'm Helen from HTB Creations sharing some treats.  I used our twine of the month, Dark Citrus Trendy Twine, along with Medium Kraft Pillow BoxesPetite Kraft Metal Rim TagsChoose Happy Stamp Set, and the Lemon Shaker Medley.


After I filled my Pillow Box with candy, I wrapped my box in a strip of blue paper and then wrapped my Dark Citrus Trendy Twine around the long edge. 


I stamped my sentiments from Choose Happy onto the petite tags and then tied it on the top of the box.  Then I just added a few flowers from the Lemon Shaker Medley.


This is just the beginning of March so keep checking back for more fun projects!

Be sure check out these links:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook







5 comments:

  1. I think that twist of twine is perfect for March! It is still dreary outside, but the sunshine is peeking through :) Your treat boxes are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your treat boxes are so pretty! Great job!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a great color. Your treat boxes are super cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I just love these pillow boxes great color choices Helen.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!