Tuesday, January 22, 2019

Trendy Bakers Twine -- That's the Point

Hello everyone! I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  I'm back again with Totally White Trendy Twine.  Today, I made some pencil treats to show you.  I used the Skinny Candy Bags, Choose Happy Stamp Set, Tag-It's, Raspberry Cupcake Sequins, Blue Berry Sequins, and Lemon Tart Sequins.

I got these cute pencils in the check out line at Michael's.  The sayings were cute and I matched up some similar ones in each bag. I cut down the Tag-It's so that the sayings on the pencils would be seen and I picked out sentiments from the Choose Happy Stamp Set that kind of matched the pencils.


I tried to find matching Tag-It's but didn't have one of these pencil colors in my stash.  So I went with a pink one.  (Lavender would have been perfect!) I used Blue Berry Sequins to accent this one.


This is a Lemon Tag-It.  I then used some Lemon Tart Sequins too.


This one is a darker pink Tag-It but I don't see it in the store.  It was probably a different pink cardstock at one point.  I used Raspberry Cupcake sequins. I loved that the sentiment matched the one pencil!


These were fun to make and will be fun to give!

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook
Twine It Up! Facebook Group



Have a wonderful day!



3 comments:

  1. These are just so cute! I love giving holiday pencils away!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are totally adorable! The colors make me think of conversation heart candies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!