Thursday, September 13, 2018

Trendy Baker's Twine - Birthday Card Set

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love stopping by the blog to share a project using this months spotlight color Totally Kraft Trendy Twine and the Kraft Mini Seed Packets
I just love the color Kraft, it's so warm and versatile. I created a cute little Birthday card set using the the Kraft Mini Seed Packets as an envelope for a gift card.

Be sure to stop back to see more fun projects, we'll be sharing inspiration all month!

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook






3 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I love the entire Kraft on craft with small pops of color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What fun! I love the balloons on the front :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome, Shelly! Those patterned papers you used match the kraft seed packet perfectly.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!