Tuesday, September 11, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ 40th Birthday Card

Hello all and happy Thursday!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today.  This month we are spotlighting the very versatile Totally Kraft Trendy Twine.  I created this 40th birthday card using it.  It is 5x7", which is larger than the A2 size I normally make.
Using a White Large Tag-It, I cut a 40 out of it with my Silhouette Cameo and then added a sentiment from the APB Documenting the Everyday stamp set to the bottom.  Behind the 40 I adhered rows of Totally Kraft Trendy Twine to the back of the tag.  When that was done, I glued a Kraft Large Tag-It behind the white tag-it.  At the top of the tag, I added a Pink Midnight Trendy Page Dot and some Totally Kraft Trendy Twine.
The base of the card was created with The Paper Studio's Stonewashed 4.5x6.5 paper pad and black cardstock.  I wrapped Totally Kraft Trendy Twine around the banners and added Chocolate Truffle Sequins to the top right corner.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

3 comments:

  1. FABulous card Beth! Love how you used the twine for the 40! It's one of my favorite features to use twine in projects! Worth the time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is awesome Beth! I love your colors and the way you used the twine looks so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!