Thursday, May 31, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine - Best Birthday ever...

Hi There!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a Birthday card using the spotlight Twine. I love these colors and love the spotlight twine this month Celebration Trendy Twine.  I wanted to make a universal card since I am always needing "boy" cards for my son's friends.  These colors are perfect for a universal theme!




I used a bunch of die cuts for this card and a cute stamp. I have had some of these products for a very long time so it felt great to use them.  I just used a square and wavy die cut to make the mats.

I embellished the stamp with Celebration Trendy Twine. I added some glitter glue to give it a little pizzazz without making it too feminine.



Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:


If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook







3 comments:

  1. This is a great birthday card to add to your stash and will be perfect for a boy as well!! Love the cute little twine banner!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really adorable! I love the colors and how well they match the Celebration Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute!! Love the banner :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!