Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Sending Smiles

Hello everyone! I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today I have some cute little treats to show you today.  We are featuring Cotton Candy Trendy Twine and the 2x2 Candy Cubes. I love these little cubes and use them a lot.


I filled my 2x2 Candy Cube with some pink and blue Hershey Kisses to go along with my Trendy Twine.  Then I took a small strip of pink and white polka dot paper around the outside.  Next I wrapped my Cotton Candy Trendy Twine around the other side of the box.


I took a Pink Tag-It and a White Tag-It and cut them down a bit to fit on the box without hanging over and then just rounded the corners that I cut. The stamp is from the You've Got Mail Stamp Set and I added some pink sequins from the Raspberry Cupcake Sequin Mix and some blue from the Blue Berry Sequin Mix. I also used a Sky Blue and White Polka Dot Trendy Page Dot on the Tag-Its.

Keep checking back all month long for fun projects!  And don't forget there's a great treat packaging bundle deal each month.  Here is the April Treat Packaging Bundle.


Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a smile filled day!!







3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!