Monday, March 19, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Flower Birthday

Hello all!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today I have a quick card I made using  Twisted Lime Trendy Twine and the Twisted Lime Sequins.


This is a pretty simple card.  It was a pre-designed card on Cricut Design Space but with a shamrock.  I went with a flower instead since we are past St. Patrick's Day.  Besides the flower, I changed up the location of the squares so I could put my Twisted Lime Trendy Twine at the bottom and to add a stamped sentiment.


There are two flowers one on top of the other.  The top flower is curled a bit and I inked the edges. And there are pop dots in between to give a it of dimension.  I finished it off by adding some Twisted Lime Sequins.

Don't forget the great March Treat Packaging Bundle -- It's a great deal!!
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook







4 comments:

  1. Your card is so pretty, Helen! I love those plaid squares. They tie in the Trendy Twine perfectly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is pretty. I love the color of that twine, definitely adding it to my wishlist.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Helen, your card is beautiful! The flower is pretty on the plaid background squares~Love the twisted lime wrapped along the bottom. Fun design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh what a pretty little card! I love the spring colors!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!