Monday, March 26, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Easter Treats

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today I have a super quick treat to show you.  I used the new Treat Packets in Spring Green and Pink. I also used Twisted Lime and Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine.

I really did keep these simple.  I didn't have a tiny Easter stamp to use on a small tag, so I pulled up a tag on my Cricut and had it write Happy Easter in a cute font and with my new Glitter Gel Pens. 


I filled my treat bags with some pink jelly beans and taped it inside the treat cover.  Then I just wrapped my Twisted Lime Trendy Twine around the Pink Treat Packet and added my tag with the pink writing.  And the Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine went on Spring Green Treat Packet with the pink writing tag.


I think these would be very cute embossed but I didn't try that today.  These Treat Packets would be great to keep on hand for small treats and gifts.  Be sure to check them out in the store!

The March Treat Bundle is still in stock--get it while you can!
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook





3 comments:

  1. These are such fun treats, Helen! I am excited to use them as well. What a great idea to use your machine to write the sentiment on the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your treat bags are so cute! Cute tags and love that you used the glitter gel pens..looks awesome!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, these are just so CUTE! I love them Helen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!