Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Hello Happy Mail

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations. I made a fun purse card to show you today.  I used Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine, the Smile Stamp Set, You've Got Mail Stamp Set, and a few Raspberry Cupcake Sequins.


The card was a ready to make card in my Cricut Design Space.  Sometimes I like to look through there for some fun projects and this one was so cute!  It was supposed to use a Hello Kitty cut that I didn't own, but I just substituted one that I did own.


This is a purse shape and called for a snap to close it and a chain for the handle.  I couldn't find a snap to work so I used a few Raspberry Cupcake Sequins to add to the top for a button look.  And I wanted to use my Strawberry Cupcake Trendy Twine for the handle.  


The instructions said to pop dot the Hello Kitty on the front.  That was a little boring so I glued my twine around the outside of the purse and then added a small banner die cut with the Hello from the Smile set. The design included and envelope which I did cut out and stamped the Happy Mail from the You've Got Mail Stamp set.

This was fun to make!  There's still some more fun projects this month so keep checking back.


Don't forget the fun Treat Packaging Bundle you can get this month!
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook




2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely ADORABLE! I love everything about it. Great way to use the Trendy Twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how CUTE! I love this idea Helen!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!