Monday, January 1, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Even though it seems like time flies by, I'm happy for a new year, new start.  I'm hoping this is going to be a great year!

I'm sharing a New Year's card with you today. I should make some more to send out. This was a pretty easy one to make once I settled on the design.  I went with Totally Black Trendy Twine to go along with my print then cut new year's penguin from my Cricut.


I used this fun background paper with sparkles.  It's from a Christmas paper pad but it was perfect for this New Year's card.   I wrapped my Totally Black Trendy Twine around the top layers and tied a bow.  Then I pop dotted those layers onto the base layers.  I also pop dotted the penguin on and then added some sequins from the Lemon Midnight Sequin Mix, just minus the lemon colored 😊


To finish it off, I added some clear Wink of Stella to the sash and the top hat band. It was fun to make this one!

I hope your New Year is off to a good start and I wish everyone the best year yet!!

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


4 comments:

  1. This is such a super adorable card, Helen! Love it! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! Such a cute card!

    Wishing you all the best in 2018.
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year and this is just too cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so Super Cute! Happy New Year!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!