Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Warm Wishes Treats

Hello all!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today I have a quick treat box to show you using Aqua Midnight Trendy Bakers Twine, Medium Kraft Pillow Boxes, White Tag-Its, Let It Snow Stamp Set, Pink Midnight Trendy Page Dots (Black Polka Dots), and Blue Berry Sequins.


I was able to fit four Snicker Minis in the Medium Kraft Pillow Boxes. Then I cut my pattern paper two inches wide and long enough to go around the middle and tape it to the box.  The Aqua Midnight Trendy Bakers Twine was wrapped around three times the opposite ends of the paper.  


I stamped the sentiment from the Let It Snow Stamp Set onto the White Tag-It and inked the edges of the tag with the same color ink. Next I added my Black Polka Dot Trendy Page Dot to the top and tied my tag on with a bow.  I finished it off with a snowflake die cut from my Cricut and added a sequin from the Blue Berry Sequins to the middle and another one to the tag.

Keep checking back for more fun projects this month!






Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook





4 comments:

  1. These treat boxes are wonderful! Perfect for a blustery winter day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous little treat boxes!! I love the cute snowflake and the trendy twine color is perfect! Love this!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just fantastic! I love pillow boxes, one of my favorite ways to wrap up treats!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are both so pretty!! You did a wonderful job my friend!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!