Thursday, January 25, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine -- Valentine's Treats

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations back again this week to share a really quick Valentine's treat with you.  Everything I used on this (except the candy) you can purchase at Annie's Paper Boutique:  Berry Trendy Twine, Shorty Candy Chutes, and the Happy Valentine's Day Print and Punch Tags


These are so quick and easy to make!  I printed the Happy Valentine's Day Print and Punch Tags and use a 1 3/4 inch circle punch to punch them out. After filling the Shorty Candy Chutes with Hershey Kisses, I tied my Berry Trendy Twine around a few times then tied a bow.  All that was left was to use a few glue dots to stick my tag on.  


They would be great for school Valentines' or even to give to your own friends or co-workers. You should head over to Annie's paper Boutique to get some boxes, twine and download some Print and Punch Tags.  There are other designs too!


Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook




Have a wonderful day!


3 comments:

  1. Super cute idea~fun little way to dress up the candy shoots!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are perfect little treats for Valentine's Day! Those printables would make it so easy to mass produce treats for classrooms.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh, I'm so in love! These are the cutest Valentines's treats :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!