Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine -- A Little Note

Hello everyone! I'm Helen from HTB Creations. Today I have a snowy card to share with you.  I used Aqua Midnight Trendy Twine and a few white sequins from the Blue Berry Sequin Mix.


The cute stamps are from My Creative Time.  I really wanted to use them and it gave me the chance to use my Lawn Fawn Stitched Hillside Border Dies to make snow piles 😊 I colored my snow people with my Zig Clean Color markers. Before assembling my layers, I found a snowflake embossing folder which was perfect to use on this card!


After putting together the layers, I wrapped my Aqua Midnight Trendy Twine around them and then put the layers on the card base. I then tied a bow and glued it down to the corner.  The snow people are on the card with pop dots.  Finally, I colored a few hearts and glued them down along with some of the white sequins from the Blue Berry Sequins.

I hope you keep checking back here for more fun projects! 
Have a wonderful day!!

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook






4 comments:

  1. The twine and sequins are beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet winter card, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aaw, what a darling card! Fantastic scene and the snowmen couldn't be sweeter!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just the sweetest little images! How cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!