Thursday, January 4, 2018

Trendy Bakers Twine ~ Ice Skate Treat Bags

Hello all and happy Thursday!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you today, and I am sharing these sweet treat bags I created.
Winter is most definitely upon us, so I started with Biggie Glassine Envelopes that look frosty.  I embossed them with a snowflake embossing folder and filled them with yummy Puppy Chow.
The topper was made with patterned paper, washi tape, and a sentiment from the APB Let it Snow stamp set.  I added die cut ice skates that I had laced with Tickled With Teal Trendy Twine and tied them together, gluing it to the topper.  The finishing touch was two matching enamel dots.


Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:




If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

5 comments:

  1. This is just too darn cute!! I love the topper. I have never thought to emboss my bags!! Thanks for the idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty treat toppers!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love these! The skates are so cute, such perfect little winter treats!!

    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable! I’m always a sucker for cute decorated packaging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these--they are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!