Friday, January 26, 2018

Planner Friday - January

So how is the first month of the year treating you?  I have to admit January is probably my least favourite month but I wanted to start this new year on a positive note so I decided to look for the good and concentrate on things that make me happy.  I wanted to create a spread in my travellers notebook to highlight some things that I enjoy about January so I dug out my Annie's Paper Boutique stamps and got to work!


My January spread

The start of a new year always makes me feel like I have been given a blank slate, the past is over and done with and I have a whole new year full of possibilities to look forward too!  The Choose Happy set sums up this feeling perfectly so I used a couple of these stamps to remind me to keep trying to achieve my goals and to make each day a little better than the one before.  

I added a  mini calendar to the spread to keep track of whether I reached my move goal each day (so far so good!) and I am using the little tick stamp from the Check It Off set to mark off the days I complete my goal.  


Products used: Choose happy stamps
Not pictured: Mini calendar cards


Goals and memories

On the second page I used a cute snowflake stamp from the How's the weather? set because I love snow days when you can stay at home in the warm or go out and play if you are feeling brave!  I also used a coffee stamp from the Drinks & more set because there's nothing better than a nice hot drink to warm you on a cold day.

The journaling card is there for me to record my favourite memories of the month and the last part of my spread is my goals for the year.  I used three stamps from the Title It set for my personal, financial and family goals and now they are committed to paper I think I will be more inclined to try and complete them over the course of the year!

If you want to get more organised this year or focus on your goals and happiness why not stop by the store now and check out all the lovely products to help you keep on track with your new year's resolutions?

See you again next month!

Amanda

7 comments:

  1. My year has started like I want to to back to 2017 😉 But your cute pages really make me smile! You always add such wonderful details, especially that mini calendar. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable. Great job!! I am working on my planner sometime today. Now I find your stamps, yep one more thing on my huge wish list!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your pages! I love the mini calendar and that journaling card :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, these are perfect winter pages!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!