Thursday, December 7, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Mini Christmas Candy Boxes

Hello all and happy Thursday!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here, and today I am sharing these adorable little candy boxes I decorated.
I started by filling Mini Candy Cubes with Mint Truffle Hershey's Kisses, then wrapped some Christmas paper around them.  Then I created the tag and stamped sentiments from the APB Merry & Bright stamp set on them.  To embellish, I added a double bow of Berry Trendy Twine and a jingle bell as well as sequins from the Christmas Shaker Medley.  Simple yet festive holiday treats complete!
Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:
If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

3 comments:

  1. These are absolutely adorable! I love how you tied the jingle bell with the twine! The tiny sentiment tag is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are just so pretty! The tag with your little bell is so CUTE!

    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!