Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Trendy Twine -- Merry Christmas Treats

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations .  I cannot believe it's almost Christmas!  I have so much still to do.

Today, I have a project using the Mini Candy Cubes, Berry Trendy Twine, the Merry Christmas Stamp set, and some sequins from the Christmas Shaker Medley.


I added red and green M&M's to my Mini Candy Cubes.  Then, I cut out this label using a die and stamped the Christmas Blessings sentiment from the Merry Christmas Stamp set.


I punched a hole at the top and threaded my Berry Trendy Twine through it and around the box and tied it off with a bow. Then I just added a few sequins from the Christmas Shaker Medley to the tag.  I love the tree sequins in the mix!


This is a super fast and easy project and would be perfect to add by the place settings for Christmas dinner.

 Keep checking back all month long for more fun Christmas/Winter projects!


Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook


3 comments:

  1. Those are such sweet little treats, Helen!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable treat boxes! They look so fun and festive!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh these are so pretty! I love the tag with the fun sequins :)

    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!