Friday, December 8, 2017

Trendy Twine - Guest Designer Christi

Hello!  It's beginning to feel a lot like Christmas!  :)  Christi here, and I am sooo lucky to be a Guest Designer again this holiday season for Trendy Twine!  YEAH! 

I want a share a card I made but I can't take full credit for it.  I found one similar in a crafting magazine and loved it.   I filed it up in my to do list and finally had a chance to make it.  Now I am sharing it with all you Trendy Twine fans!  

With out further ado:

Easy to make, You take and cut out a triangle (taller than wide) out of card stock.  Wrap it in double sided  tape.  I used Christmas Mint Trendy Twine to wrap closely together around the triangles to make the trees.  Decorate with Bling.  Tear Card stock for the mountains and I used Stickles for the snow tops.  You can make your card front any way you would like.  I then decorated with shaped buttons and bling.

Here is the what I used from Trendy Twine:


I hope you enjoyed my Christmas trees made from the Christmas Mint Trendy Twine.  Leave me a comment and let me know what you think!



9 comments:

  1. This is just adorable! Those colors are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Kim! I appreciate your kind words! Christi

      Delete
  2. Congrats on your GD spot! A beautiful card!! I love the pretty trees and twine!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Millie on all accounts! You ARE ALWAYS SOOO KIND! Christi

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card! Those twine trees are adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is absolutely wonderful, Christi! I love how you created those trees with Trendy Twine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness Christi, what a great card! The twine trees are fantastic!

    Have a great day!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!