Thursday, December 14, 2017

Trendy Twine - Snowmen Treats

Hi Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing some little snowman treats showcasing  Mini Candy Cubes and Holly Trendy Twine.


These candy cubes are just way too CUTE! They are tiny but great for candy or tiny treats!


I wanted to keep my boxes clear because I color coordinated the candy for my project - HAHA I simply wrapped each box with  Holly Trendy Twine. and topped them off with some snowmen.

I also added a little bit of  Holly Trendy Twine to the scarves :)

Hop over to the Boutique and see all the specials this month!

Holly Trendy Bakers Twine - Garden Green & White

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

4 comments:

  1. Oh my sweetness! Those adorable snowmen and their plaid accessories...LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable project! I absolutely love the cute snowmen you created!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super CUTE project Shelly! The snowmen are so fun and I love the way you decorated these fun little boxes...So adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! They are so cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!