Thursday, October 5, 2017

Trendy Twine -- It's All About the Candy!

Hello all!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations. Can you believe it's October already?  That means it's candy time :)  My project today is with the Large Treat SacksLime Licorice Trendy Twine, the Happy Halloween Stamp Set, and some new Lime Licorice Page Dots.  I just love to make Halloween treats!


I used some DCWV Pattern Paper for the bag topper on my Large Treat Sacks.  These bags can hold a lot of goodies in them! Then I punched my holds in the bag and added my Lime Licorice Page Dots.  Then I threaded my Lime Licorice Trendy Twine through the holes a few times and made a bow. 


I die cut a small banner and some black spiders.  The sentiment from Happy Halloween Stamp Set was stamped onto the banner.  Then I added my spiders.  I thought it would be fun to have one hanging down from the bag on the twine.  

We have lots of fun projects this month so make sure to stay tuned here on the blog.  Tomorrow, we have a special blog post for you so don't miss out!!

Be sure to head over to Annie's Paper Boutique to get all the treat bags and containers you need in time for Halloween too.




Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook



3 comments:

  1. Super cute treat bags! The topper is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so fun and bright! It all coordinates so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it, the twine is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!