Monday, October 9, 2017

Trendy Twine - Hello Boo-tiful

Hello!  This is Sukie and I have a treat project to share today!  My project started with a Large Treat Sack which I lined with some Halloween papers.  I used the same papers to create a fun topper for my bag.  The papers created a sturdy liner so I could tuck in lots of treats.
A doily was tucked under the topper and layered with a tag.  Next I added a Grape Tag-Its and heat embossed a sentiment from the APB Happy Halloween stamp set.
The tag was embellished with some Spooktacular Taffy Trendy Twine, a Trendy Page Dot and some Batty Sequins.  A coordinating flower was the finishing accent on my treat bag.
All of these fun products are available over at Annie's Paper Boutique. Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a spectacular day!

4 comments:

  1. Seriously, this bag couldn't get any better! I love how you prettied it up with so many wonderful goodies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable. You did such a great job. I just ordered my first set of Trendy Twine and I can not wait to play with it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute treat bag! I love this gorgeous twine!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!