Wednesday, October 18, 2017

Trendy Twine -- Batty For You

Hello everyone! I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  It's finally a bit cooler here in Georgia and it's almost Halloween!  What a fun time of year.

Today, I made a shaker card using my Lime Licorice Trendy Twine along with the Lime Licorice Batty Sequins and the Happy Halloween Stamp set


I used a circle die to cut out the center of my pattern paper and my Cricut to cut out the black back circle.  That cut is for pumpkin carving but it's perfect for a cover for the shaker card 😃


I glued my Lime Licorice Trendy Twine around the outside of the circle, added a bow and sparkled up the bats.  Then I found a small tag die to stamp my sentiment on from Happy Halloween.  I used the Lime Licorice Batty Sequins for my shaker mix along with some small and bigger glitter to match the sequins.  And I added two bats to the front label which I did use small pop dots on.

You still have time to shop for Halloween goodies at the store. Be sure to stop by and shop!




Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook



5 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful card! I love the Lime Licorice collections for Halloween. That bat die cut is perfect for this card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super fun shaker card! I love the color combination of the lime and black!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome shaker card! Fun colors..love the sequins and fun twine!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a super cute shaker card .. and yes, it is finally cooling off here in Georgia!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how cute Helen! What a great shaker card! Super fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!