Thursday, September 7, 2017

Trendy Twine -- Dropping By!

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations. For today's project, I used the Twine of the Month, Chocolate TruffleMedium Clear Pillow Boxes, the Smile & Foodies Planner Stamp Sets, a white Tag-It and a Trendy Page Dot


The clear boxes are just so fun! It really does not take much to dress them up.  This time, I cut some pattern paper about 2 1/2 inches wide and wrapped it around.  Then, I wrapped my Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine around the other way.  


For the tag, I inked the edges with some brown ink and stamped the sentiment and cute little candy bar. I added some silver to the ends of the candy with a glitter pen and a few stick on gems.  Before tying the bow, I added a Chevron Page Dot to match the twine.

Make sure to keep stopping by all month long--there's a lot of fun projects to see!

Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

3 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!