Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Trendy Twine -- Birthdays Are Better with Chocolate

Hello everyone!  I'm Helen from HTB Creations.  Today, I made a card using Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine.  

Since it's all about chocolate this month, what's better than a chocolate cake for a birthday?  I print then cut this cute chocolate cake from my Cricut.  I added some clear Wink of Stella onto the die cut and pop dotted it onto the white layer.  


I used an edge die on the white layer so that you could see some of the pretty brown pattern paper I used.  These dies always cut a line above the pattern so I glued my Chocolate Truffle Trendy Twine on that.  I do love how that looks!  I finished with the little bow at the top.  


After everything was assembled, I added some brown self-stick pearls.  Someone at work had a birthday so it has already been given to her and she loved it!  It always great when people appreciate hand made cards :)


Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

Have a great day!

4 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!