Monday, July 3, 2017

Trendy Twine - Sweet Birthday Wishes

Hello!  This is Sukie and I have a sweet birthday card to share featuring Bubblegum Taffy twine.  For this project, I completely stepped out of my comfort zone and colored in some adorable images from the APB Foodies Planner Stamps and Need Coffee Planner Stamps sets.
The images were stamped on a die cut circle and watercolored.  I mixed in some Raspberry Cupcake and Frosty sequins.  A few tiny bling stickers and enamel dots were also sprinkled amongst the images.  The circle was outlined with the Bubblegum Taffy twine and finished off with a bow.  
I layered the finished circle on a die cut postage stamp base.  Another die cut circle was added to the center with a sentiment from the Scrappy Moms Sweet Somethings (retired) stamp set.
Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out these sweet stamps, sequins and twine!
Giveaway
I have a Bubblegum Taffy Mini to give away on my blog, check out all of the details here!
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a fabulous day!

5 comments:

  1. This card is just the cutest thing!! I totally LOVE all those little stamped images around the circle. Fabulous job on this card, Sukie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just the cutest card! I love how you used the stamps :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this is the cutest card ever, I love all the stamps you used and you've colored them perfectly!

    So awesome Sukie!
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just adorable ... great colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!