Thursday, July 20, 2017

Trendy Twine ~ Hello Sweetie Treat Bag

Happy Thursday!  Beth from Beth's Beauties here with you and I am sharing this sweet treat bag today.
I decorated the Kraft Tin Tie Bag with papers from DCWV's Sweet Stack and the sheer ribbon from the Pretty In Pink Ribbon Set.  Then I adhered oval die cuts of that yummy cake to the center of the bag and finished that off with a bow of Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine.
I added a Kraft Tag-Its to the bag that was stamped with images from the APB Foodies stamp set and a sentiment from the APB You & Me stamp set.  I also added a Pink Midnight Trendy Page Dot to the tag and finished it off with a tassel of Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Twine, a pink pom-pom trim from the Pretty In Pink Ribbon Set and some white gel pen doodling.

Here is what I used from Annie's Paper Boutique:

If you are new to Trendy Twine, you will want to check out these fun places:
Shop for Trendy Twine HERE
Follow Trendy Twine on Facebook

I hope you have a wonderfully crafty day!

5 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!