Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Trendy Twine - Cupcake Card

Hi There Trendy Fans!

It's Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a cupcake birthday card using our spotlight color  Bubblegum Taffy. I am just loving all the gorgeous projects this month. I used our fun theme Sweet Treats.



I found this cute paper with flag banners on it and thought it would be cute to line some of the banners with the Bubblegum Taffy twine. I die cut a circle and inked it up and then added a little paint platters.


I originally wanted to make a "Hi" card for a friend, but I thought these colors were better suited for a birthday card. They always remind me of a party :)

Hope you stop by the blog and have a look at all the FUN!

Bubblegum Taffy Trendy Bakers Twine - Aqua Blue, White, & Pink

4 comments:

  1. Adorable card! Those banners are so fun and festive and I just love the twine outline you added!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card! I love how you used the TT to trace the banner lines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, this is such a sweet card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!