Thursday, May 25, 2017

Trendy Twine - Love

Hello Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My paper love sharing a wedding shower card showcasing pink midnight twine and Pretty in Pink ribbon. I love the new ribbon that was released on Mother's Day, it's gorgeous and goes so perfectly with Pink Midnight.

A while back I found a really cool sketch and saved it for the perfect card. I also had the Echo park wedding bliss stack that I have been using it ALL month with this gorgeous twine!

I just pulled a few different pattern papers and followed the sketch. I die cut the word love in gold foil paper and placed it front and center right underneath that Pretty in Pink ribbon and pink midnight twine.
Look at how beautiful that ribbon and twine are! 

It has been so much fun creating with this color this month and if you want your own ribbon and twine then stop by store and check out all the goodies this month!

Pink Midnight Trendy Bakers Twine - Pink, White, & Black


Pretty In Pink Ribbon Set


2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Those papers are so gorgeous and work so nicely with the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is lovely! I like that you incorporated the ribbon pack in with your card too. Those pompoms are so CUTE!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!