Friday, May 26, 2017

Planner Friday - May

Hello!  Welcome to Planner Friday!  I am Amanda from She's Eclectic and I'm here on the Trendy Twine blog once a month to share my planner ideas with you.

This month I used some Annie's Paper Boutique stamps to create a bullet journal layout about the things I love.  It was fun to sit and think about all of my favourite things and then getting them down on the page.


Things I love

I found lots of bullet journal inspiration on Pinterest and got some nice ideas for different kinds of banners and borders. Then I combined those with my APB stamps and doodled everything else.


Annie's Paper Boutique products used:
used but not pictured:


Close up

To make the layout look more interesting I stamped and doodled horizontally and then wrote things down vertically, doing this also gave me more space to play with.


Close up

Do you like how it turned out?  If you feel like creating your own bullet journal or prettying up your planner stop by the store now and check out all the supplies!

See you again next month!

Amanda

6 comments:

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!