Friday, February 24, 2017

Planner Friday - February

Hi!  I am Amanda from She's Eclectic and I'm here on the Trendy Twine blog for another Planner Friday!  This month I want to show you how I created a bullet journal style layout in my Travellers Notebook using some fun stamps from Annie's Paper Boutique.

I have seen so many bullet journal ideas recently and really wanted to give some of them a go BUT I'm not great when it comes to doing fancy writing and fab little doodles so instead of doing everything with pen and by hand I decided to use my APB stamp sets instead!


Products used: 
Used but not pictured: Journaling Tags
Pocket Calendar (currently out of stock)

I wanted to do an overview spread for March including my goals for the month and to help me keep track of any important dates or tasks.  I used the Check It Off set to make these lists and a pocket calendar glued onto my page so I could see the whole month at a glace.  I have left myself a space to record any special memories during the month with a journaling tag and a couple of stamps from the Documenting the Everyday set as well.  To me March is all about those first few days of spring when we finally get a little sunshine but here in the UK there is also just as much chance it will snow or be incredibly wet so I used the How's the Weather stamps for a touch of decoration.  Depending on the weather there are a couple of ways I like to relax and recharge, in the spring sunshine I'm happy with a cup of coffee and some cake and during March showers you'll find me curled up with a good book and a mug of tea, I added this info to my pages using image stamps from the Perfect Pairs and Drinks & More stamp sets.  Then I had fun colouring in everything in with my fineliner pens and colouring pencils!


My monthly bullet journal style layout

Do you fancy creating your own bullet journal style pages?  Why don't you pop over to the store and check out all the lovely planning essentials?

I'll be back next month with more planner inspiration, I hope to see you then! 


Amanda

6 comments:

  1. Super fun pages! I love the bright cheery colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What fantastic journal pages! I love seeing all the different stamp sets you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your planner pages! So fun and bright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh how cute, I just LOVE your planner pages!

    Have a SUPER weekend!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!