Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Trendy Twine- Thankful Card

Hi Everyone! 
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot.
Today I am sharing a card featuring Trendy Twine.

I made a Thank you card using the Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine.




I heat embossed in gold the sentiment from the Happy Thanksgiving stamp set. Then I made a background with the cute fall images from the Hello Fall stamp set. Next, I die cut a scallop border from some orange and brown card stock and wrapped some Spiced Pumpkin Trendy Twine around it and finished with a bow.







Thank you so much for stopping by!
For more details, please visit my blog.
I hope you have a wonderful day and are inspired to create some pretty fall cards!

6 comments:

  1. Ooo! What a pretty card! I love the scalloped orange and brown layers with the twine wrapped around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful card!! I love the scallop borders and fun twine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Kimberly! The stamped background looks awesome and I love the twine!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super fun card! The stamped background looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just so cute Kimberly, I love it!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! I just love the Hello Fall stamps :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!