Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Trendy Twine - Sending Hugs Candy Treats

Hi There!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing some fun candy treats for any occasion. They would be super cute for Back to school treats, get well treats, Valentine treats or just because treats! I've used the new Smile stamp set and boy am I loving all the fun sentiments.


I started my treats with the skinny candy bags and filled them with red hot candy.  


I created some fun little tags to go with my candy bags. I simply die cut some stitched tags and coordinated my pattern papers.


I added a die cut heart and stamped the sentiment on the heart. I picked two sentiments from the Smile stamp set that are universal and can be used for almost any occasion.


I wrapped each tag with Cranberry Twine and looped the top. 

Thank you for stopping by today!


6 comments:

  1. Such pretty treats! I agree, that Smile stamp set is so awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling project Shelly! The little tags are so fun:)
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super yummy treats!!I love the hearts on the super cute tags!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  4. They are so cute! Love the colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!