Thursday, July 21, 2016

Trendy Twine - Summer Fun!

Good day to all my bloggy friends!
It's Millie from Crafting with Creative M with a Summer Fun Shaker card!

For my card, I used the SVG Cutting Files Wavy Card Base.
I used Recollections basic card stock & Bazzill Basics Dotted Swiss card stock.
The super fun die cuts (sun & life saver) are from SVG Attic's Just Beachy and the anchor is from SVG Attic's Cape CodThe "Summer Fun!" caption is from the Cricut D.S. 
For some extra fun, I sprinkled a few Candy Cane Sequins around my card. 


I wrapped the Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine around the life saver.
For my shaker, I used the life saver file and Candy Cane Sequins with clear beads.

Next, I placed a red sequins and tiny pearl to the center of the Stars and Stripes bow which I then adhered to the die cut anchor. 




Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.

For full details on my shaker card, please stop by my blog.
Thank you for stopping by and have a blessed day.

4 comments:

  1. This is so gorgeous, Millie!! I love the nautical theme!! The shaker is fabulous!! You've showcased the beautiful twine perfectly!! Love it!!

    Lisa
    A Mermaid's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card, love the shaker design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, the sequins and twine look awesome! Love the great design of the shaker!
    Shelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fantastic card! I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!