Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Trendy Twine - Get Well

Hi There Trendy Fans!

This is Shelly from My Paper Love sharing a fun little get well gift. Can you believe we are already at the end of July? Wow, summer is just zooming by! The entire month of July the TT team has been sharing the awesome color Stars and Stripes and I hope you have gained tons of inspiration for projects that you can use this awesome twine not just for patriotic projects! Here is one more :)
Here is an idea for a get well gift. Purchase a plant, herbs or potted flowers and give as a get well gift I think plants and flowers are medicine for the soul :) I put the plant in a cute tin and added a fun handmade tag. Using some TT planner stamps and of course Stars and Stripes Trendy Twine.
I just think this band-aid and medicine bottle are so cute together,


I stamped the stamps and then hand cut them and put them on an embossed die cut circle. I added that fabulous twine and there you have a fun little get well gift :)

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.





5 comments:

  1. Cute, cute tag Shelly and such a wonderful idea! It definitely would brighten someones day!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. A wonderful gift!! Love the super cute tag!!
    Have a wonderful day my friend,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super sweet tag!! Love those fun images you used too!! What a great way to cheer someone up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous project idea! I love the adorable tag you created!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a sweet tag and a great idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!