Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Trendy Twine - Bon Voyage

Hi There!

This is Shelly from My paper love sharing a layout showcasing Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine. If you recall back on the 4th of July the team shared a memory keeping post and it sure inspired me to scrapbook some old photos. 
I decided to scrap book book some photo's from our very first cruise back in 2004 - yikes! I have so many beautiful scenery shots and so I thought these would make a nice cover page for the album that I will be making over the next ..... I'm not sure how long it will take me hahaha!


 I used the Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine to set my color scheme which is pretty perfect for anything nautical. I created a fun anchor and tied the twine around. I think I tend to keep my layouts clean because I like for the pictures to standout too :)
I also added Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine  to the journal label, which I will fill in with some details and dates of our trip. 
I'm excited to start scrap booking some of our memories. I can't promise anything but I do have a few more planned out. 

Hope you stop by the Trendy Blog this month for lots of inspiration using 

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Shelly! I love the twine...it is perfect for this design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout page, love the twine accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful layout! Awesome job!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Layout!! Those details and the twine are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I love the clean nautical look to your layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!