Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Trendy Twine - Bon Voyage

Hi There!

This is Shelly from My paper love sharing a layout showcasing Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine. If you recall back on the 4th of July the team shared a memory keeping post and it sure inspired me to scrapbook some old photos. 
I decided to scrap book book some photo's from our very first cruise back in 2004 - yikes! I have so many beautiful scenery shots and so I thought these would make a nice cover page for the album that I will be making over the next ..... I'm not sure how long it will take me hahaha!

 I used the Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine to set my color scheme which is pretty perfect for anything nautical. I created a fun anchor and tied the twine around. I think I tend to keep my layouts clean because I like for the pictures to standout too :)
I also added Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine  to the journal label, which I will fill in with some details and dates of our trip. 
I'm excited to start scrap booking some of our memories. I can't promise anything but I do have a few more planned out. 

Hope you stop by the Trendy Blog this month for lots of inspiration using 
Stars & Stripes Trendy Twine - Red, White, & Blue Bakers Twine
Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.




5 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Shelly! I love the twine...it is perfect for this design!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome layout page, love the twine accent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A wonderful layout! Awesome job!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting With Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Layout!! Those details and the twine are so fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! I love the clean nautical look to your layout!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!