Monday, June 13, 2016

Trendy Twine - Thank you for BEAN part of our day!

Hello Trendy Fans!


This is Shelly over at My Paper Love sharing a super fun wedding favor showcasing Totally Black Trendy Twine Need Coffee Planner Stamps. Summer is upon us and that means lots of weddings. So I thought I would share a fun wedding favor idea for the coffee loving couple.
I started with a fun tin from Annie Boutique  and filled it with flavored coffee beans. Oh my gosh, my room smelled delicious!

Next I just very simply printed a sentiment and stamped a cute cup of coffee using the Need Coffee Planner Stamps, I cut out the sentiment and embellished the corners with a bit of  Totally Black Trendy Twine.

Lastly, I made a band from kraft card stock and tied it with more Totally Black Trendy Twine. A very simple but still cute favor to give your guests!

Totally Black Trendy Twine is on sale the month of June, be sure to pop over and grab some.

Click here to Shop.
Click here to like us on Facebook.
Click here to join our Twine It Up Facebook group.



5 comments:

  1. Super cute idea Shelly! I love the way your decorated this tin up! The sentiment is adorable!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. A super cute & fun idea!!Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this Shelly!! Great job :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun project idea! I bet those coffee beans smell amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!