Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Trendy Twine- Hello Beautiful

Hi Everyone!
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot here today to share a project.
For my project, I made a shabby chic and girly inspired gift tag.


I made a tag out of corrugated card stock, then I stamped the sentiment and die cut it. Next I layered the sentiment over a white heart doily that I added some light pink ink to around the edges. I added some pearl accents to the tag and some white pigment ink for a distress look. I layered everyone on the tag and finished it off with some paper roses.


Towards the bottom of the tag I added the white crocheted ribbon, 
the light teal trim and the Totally Pink Trendy Twine with a bow to finish it off.

Here I used a Chevron Trendy Page Dot in Pink 
then added the eyelet to put the crocheted ribbon through. 


The back of the tag is kept pretty simple for a message to the recipient,
 I added another Pink Chevron Page Dot with an eyelet.


Products Used:
Totally White Trendy Twine


Totally Pink Trendy Twine

Chevron Trendy Page Dot

Thank you so much for stopping by!
Please check out my blog for all the details.
Have a wonderful day!

Visit us: 
Trendy Twine Blog~ HERE
Trendy Twine Facebook page~ HERE
Don't forget to visit the 
 new and improved, packed with tons of product
 Store HERE

5 comments:

  1. This tag is so gorgeous! I am loving the shabby chic look and you pulled it off perfectly. Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful tag, so many amazing details. I just love all of the textures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elegant & Beautiful!! Stunning job my friend!!
    Have a blessed day,
    Migdalia
    Crafting with Creative M

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is truly beautiful! What a pretty tag!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!