Monday, May 16, 2016

Trendy Twine - Graduation

Happy Monday!  This is Sukie and I have a single page layout to share today featuring some gorgeous Midnight Trendy Twine.  I found the perfect paper in the DCWV High School Stack which I used for all of the different elements on my page.  The frame for the graduation tag and the silver flag and star came from my stash.
I added a couple of twine tassels to my layout and I love the dimension they add.  Both the photo mat and tiny notebook papers were accented with a bit more twine.  I punched the edges of the tiny notebook papers with the Fiskars Notebook Punch.  A few sprinkled enamel dots were used as an embellishment.  The sentiment is from the Scrappy Moms Critter Crazy (retired) stamp set.
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Head on over to Annie's Paper Boutique to check out the gorgeous twine used on my project along with lots of other crafty goodies!  Have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Perfect, perfect use of that Midnight Trendy Twine! I love the monochromatic look on this layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing layout! Love all the twine and the sentiments too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sukie, another fabulous layout!! So pretty, love all the graduation die cuts!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!