Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Trendy Twine- Grad Treats

Hi Everyone! 
Kimberly from Kimberly's Crafty Spot.
Today I am sharing another project featuring Midnight Trendy Twine.
The month of May is full of several special occasions
and Graduations seem to take center stage for most people.
For my project today, I made some treat holders for the special grad in your life.


I took some metallic black cardstock and made some small graduation caps with 
small Midnight Trendy Twine tassles held in place by a small star brad. 
I filled the fun skinny candy chutes with mini Mike and Ike candies for some color and fun.





Thank You so much for stopping by!
Make sure to check out my blog for further details!
Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE this idea for treats! I am going to pin this so I can make it some time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute & fun!! Yummy too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute treats, love the creative idea with the graduation caps!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are just too cute! Such a fun idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun treats!! I need to remember this for next year when my daughter graduates :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a comment. We love to read them!